C O N T E N T S
OVER 5 HOURS OF VIDEOS
WEEK ONE: ABSOLUTE LEGATO POWER
- The ultimate legato training method
- Learn to do loud and powerful legato work
- Focused daily exercises guaranteed to work
- Every part of the technique & the method explained in detail
- How to use legato effectively on acoustic guitars
- Specific method with clear rules
- Develop fast licks and sequences easily
- Includes great legato ideas for the acoustic
- Lick & sequences built for the legato technique
- How to create your own ideas based on fret board layouts
- String skipping, arpeggios, scale runs, melodic ideas
- Effective ideas and concepts for your legato playing style
- How to move fluently from legato to other techniques
- Core exercises that build the effortless ability
- Licks and sequences that uses legato and other techniques
- Course overview and key points
- Notes and tabs for everything played in the videos
- Video index - Find the right place in the videos fast
N A V I G A T I O N & D O W N L O A D
YOU WILL RECEIVE SINGLE VIDEO FILES FOR EACH MICRO LESSON. THIS ENABLES YOU TO QUICKLY NAVIGATE FROM ONE PART OF THE PROGRAM TO ANOTHER.
THE VIDEOS ARE IN MP4 FORMAT WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY ALMOST EVERY MEDIA PLAYER ON THE MARKET, INCLUDING WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND QUICK TIME.
ALL DOCUMENTS ARE IN PDF FORMAT UNLESS IT SAYS ANYTHING DIFFERENT UNDER DESCRIPTION. ALL JAM TRACKS ARE MP3 FORMAT.
D E T A I L S
D E S C R I P T I O N
The legato technique has its name from the sound of flowing notes with no accents or rhythmic punctuations. The technique on a guitar is a blend of rare pick strokes combined with hammer-ons and pull-offs.
Legato is very often confused with just fretting the notes without picking them, which on an instrument with a lot of compression and/or distortion will come out quite clear and audible. But, if the instrument isn't set up for it, it will not work well enough to be usable in a musical context.
A different kind of Legato
In the Legato Preeminence program I will show you a way to build a different kind of legato technique that you can use on any guitar in any context. By first looking at the mechanics of how to produce loud, clear notes and then how to make your fingers do the right thing without you even thinking about it.
When you have been using the simple Legato Preeminence practice method for just seven days you will realize what true legato really is. The radically new and different feeling you have in your fingers when you perform the technique speaks for itself: You are now actually and actively playing each note and it comes out loud and clear.
Exploring new options
We then go on to explore all the great new options you get when you can produce notes effectively almost without the use of pick strokes. When we are done you will not only have a ton of new ideas for licks and sequences, you will also know how to create your own based on the templates I give you. It's easy!
The final step is very important: To make sure that you seamlessly integrate you legato technique with other techniques. If you miss this step your new found power will be an island that you can't get off each time to get on it. You must make sure that you can easily move in and out of it because if you don't, you will not use it to its fullest extend.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.