1 2 W E E K L Y L E S S O N S
C O N T E N T S
Two Hour Intro Course On Modal Mastery
Learn everything you need to know about this ground breaking system and how you apply it. The Modal Mastery course consists of 15 to 20 minute lessons with tons of visual illustrations and fret board charts.
Since this system doesn't look like anything out there, everyone is a beginner. That's why everything is explained in great detail so that you can use it right away. The course, among many other subjects, include:
- How to break out of pentatonic soloing
- How to never run out of licks and ideas again
- The revolutionary Modal Mastery system of soloing
- Mastering arpeggios on an unbelievable level
- How to expand your playing daily
- Simple exercises everyone can do
- Everything explained in detail
- The website is your teacher, every step of the way
- Receive new exciting video lessons every week
- Build your Modal Mastery vocabulary
- Get inspired to go for more all the time
- Worth more than the price of subscription
- Fun practice rutines
- Jam tracks that help you sound even better
- Use your new skills the minute after you learn them
- Do 15 minutes of exercises and then 15 minutes of playing
- 2 hour course on modes
- 200+ video training system
- 12 weekly 1 1/2 hour lessons
- Diatonic, Harmonic & Melodic Modes
- 65 modal jam tracks
- Tabs & charts for everything explained in the program
- 75 pages of advanced modes
N A V I G A T I O N & D O W N L O A D
YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE VIDEO FILE PER LESSON. IN THE MANUAL YOU WILL FIND A DETAILED INDEX OF VIDEO TIME CODES AND THEIR CORRESPONDING TABS. THIS ENABLES YOU TO QUICKLY NAVIGATE FROM ONE PART OF THE PROGRAM TO ANOTHER.
THE VIDEOS ARE IN MP4 FORMAT WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY ALMOST EVERY MEDIA PLAYER ON THE MARKET, INCLUDING WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND QUICK TIME. ALL DOCUMENTS ARE IN PDF FORMAT UNLESS IT SAYS ANYTHING DIFFERENT UNDER DESCRIPTION. ALL JAM TRACKS ARE IN MP4 FORMAT.
D E T A I L S
D E S C R I P T I O N
What is Modal Mastery?
The Modal Mastery course is an inexhaustible resource that will continue to inspire you year after year.
The fundamental system of Modal Mastery creates a plethora of new things you can do on the fret board - and the 12 weekly lessons shows you just a small fraction of what becomes possible once you learn this method.
The Modal Mastery System is a methodical and logical way of arranging the notes on the fret board that will give you the ability to play the right notes at the right time - every time.
This is not a one-time guitar course
Once you become a member, the website is something you can return to again and again. It's a constant training tool companion and there isn't really a limit to how far you can take the methodology of Modal Mastery.
Style Independent Soloing System
This system is based on the simple, fundamental concept that any melody or solo is simply a walking from chord note to chord note, using scale notes and chromatics as passing notes in between.
What this training system will teach you, is how to do just that: play perfect melodies and solos in any style of music to the level where they seem composed in advance.
Get started right
You can use the methodology for Rock or Metal - or you can use it to play ovet the most complex Jazz progressions.
The style you play the most will influence what parts of the system you go for first and I have included a little video guide to help you decide what mode you want to master first.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.